Debrief by CBR
SOB # 1
SOB # 2
SOB # 3
SOB # 4
SOB # 5
SOB # 6
SOB # 7
SOB # 8
SOB # 9
SOB # 10
SOB # 11
SOB # 12
SOB # 13
SOB # 18
SOB # 19
SOB # 20
SOB # 21
SOB # 22
New Civiliz. Game
Latest News in S 9
Sector Operations Bulletin No. 7
060582-02 1215 GMT
All personnel taking part in OT Projects must attest:
- That they are in agreement with the project purpose.
- That they have no connections to governments, political
parties, or other groups which are antagonistic or would
interfere with the project, its purpose, or would resist
creating a new civilization, clearing people, broadly
making OTs, etc., so as to completely avoid conflicts of
- That they are not joining the project only for personal
gain or status. However, they may of course expect to be
rewarded on successful completion of viable projects.
- That they will submit to hatting as required by Sector
Operations Bulletin No. 5 and whatever additional hatting
may be required by the Project Director or I/C.
- That they recognize the need for security and will keep
it in and thus remain trustworthy.
- That they will endeavor to continue up the Bridge
consistent with the demands of project activities and
priorities which may be set from time to time.
- That they are doing the above and any project actions on
their own determinism and freedom of choice.
- That they fully understand that anyone desiring to leave
or leaving a project once started must forfeit any
expected rewards and has no claim on cooperation from the
rest of the group. A person may be reimbursed the exact
amount of any monies invested if he so desires but will
be ineligible for further project duties in the future.
(Note: This rule does not apply to a person called away
to handle a family or business situation, etc. - for
which he must obtain Project Director approval beforehand
- but only to those whose intentions no longer align with
the project or the rules above.)
- That they understand the basic Aims of Scientology, its
Axioms and Codes, and intend fully to help achieve them.
Thus regulated, our projects can not fail to be extremely
successful, enjoyable, and enlightening.
L. Ron Hubbard
[ BACK ] [ HOME ] [ UP ] [ CONTINUE ]