GO 121569 MSH (1)
To: All DJA/Guardians for Intelligence
December 15, 1969.
PROGRAMME: INTELLIGENCE: WFMH
We now know that the main line of attack on Scientology has been undertaken by the people or groups directly associated with WFMH. We do not know if there is any person or group behind the WFMH which directs them in their actions or in their policies toward us.
To keep ourselves fully informed with regard to the WFMH, persons connected to it and the groups and persons connected to these groups, to the end result that their actions against us can be exposed fully.
- This action is to be done by the Asst. Guardian or D/A/Guardian for Intelligence, if held separately from the Asst. Guardian.
- To establish, add to and keep up-to-date files containing all information gathered.
- To keep the Asst. Guardian and the Guardian WW advised as to the results of such information and to present it in evaluated, digested form.
- To provide other Guardian Office personnel with data they can use in their actions.
- To locate and investigate any member or group of the WFMH in your area.
- To collect all data with regard to all such members or groups in your area.
- To infiltrate any such groups in your area.
- To do everything to obtain documentary evidence of their attacks upon us.
- To obtain advance information with regard to any actions or intentions directed against us.
- To keep all information and data collected in files, carefully cross filed.
- To do everything possible in the collection of such data.
- To do everything possible to inhibit or stop any actions directed against us.
- To discover any third-party or dead-agent-type activities which they may be conducting against us so that it can be corrected and handled at once.
- To immediately investigate any attack against us in your area to find if any person or persons so attacking are connected in any way to persons or groups connected to the WFMH and to obtain evidence and documents to reveal such connections.
- To make and send reports on same to the D/Guardians for Intelligence.
This is a continuing program. A lot of work has been done thus far; however, some areas have done little or nothing [missing words] should immediately do so.
Mary Sue Hubbard