Your Dynamics in the Nineties
Video-Lecture by Capt. Bill Robertson
You can watch it on Youtube:
Although the title refers to the 90s, this lecture is "timeless".
It was a weekend-seminar. The video-lecture is split in 9 parts.
- If we assume that we are spiritual beings.
- If we assume that we are in a very big “game” or “universe”.
- If we assume that the spiritual being is immortal.
- If we assume, that we are playing this game already for an eternity.
- Why are we stuck in it? What keeps us in the game?
- Why is it that we hardly have any awareness about this game?
- Why is it that we are not ”perfect players”, after playing already for an eternity?
- Why is it that we are so slowly improving in the game, or not improving at all?
- Why don’t we have a perfect civilization in which everyone wins?
- What is the hidden interference which keeps us stuck here?
Watch this video-lecture if you want to know.
It is in English with German translation.
The dynamics certainly are the "thrusts of life" in the game. You might also say, areas of interest. You might also say, areas of play. And you might also say, "agreements" of the players in the "game". They are agreements about this game everybody is playing.
Bill is talking about the Dynamics from 12 to 1.
The Dynamics are:
- Family etc.
- Life-forms as such
- Physical Universe (Matter, Energy, Space, Time)
- God, Creator, Eternity
- Technology to free Players stuck in the Game
- Administration and Evaluation of the Game